Wednesday 9 October 2013

Wordless Wednesday: A Week In The Life Of Tami


I don't get to wear Rose much anymore so this might be my last opportunity to share a collage! Luckily Rose enjoys wearing her Didi!
The last time I wore Rory he was 3 years old. He's about to turn 6 but was super tired on a walk at MacKenzie King in the Gatineau this past weekend; Toddler Tula to the rescue!
Rose had a day when she'd  napped late into the afternoon so at bedtime struggled to sleep. Our Ergo held her close and snuggled while I got my chores finished, then we snuggled to sleep together.
Caught in the heavy rainstorm at Valley View Farm this weekend.... we escaped to the petting barn by racing along in the Tula.
Taking some friends home, two streets over, after getting ready for bed was made easy by wrapping up all cuddly in our toddler WCMT by TMD.

No comments:

Post a Comment