Wednesday 19 June 2013

Wordless Wednesday: A Month In The Life Of Elly

Elly has been an OBG member from the early days, first wearing her son and now her little girl.

This doesn't even BEGIN to cover my recent babywearing vacation to California, but is a decent smattering. This intense month-long trip would not have been possible if it weren't for babywearing, for so many reasons!

Clockwise from top left:
1. Snuggled in my Boba wrap at Wawona Lodge in Yosemite Valley.
2. Checking out the Hollywood Sign from Griffith Observatory wearing my little one in a Sakura Bloom natural linen RS.
3. Admiring a giant sequoia tree's cone while babe naps in my Girasol Earthy Rainbow 5.
4. Riding "Small World" and nearly every other ride at Disneyland while wearing my newbie thanks to my Manduca.
5. Checking out the USS Midway in San Diego with my SB RS.
6. Wrapping with my Gira ER outside of our tent in Camp Curry, Yosemite Valley.
7. Disneyland again, this time in my Organic Ergo.
8. Minnie says, "Shhh, baby's sleeping in a SB RS with rings on back!"
9. (centre) Taking a train ride using my Gira Ardent Creme Weft 2.

************************************************

If you would like to contribute to our WW post next week please start taking pictures.... now! :) and then send us a collage to this email address. Many of our members find this website useful in making photo collages.

No comments:

Post a Comment